[J22-Fleet 1] Fw: Tickets for Wine on Wayzata Bay Going Fast!

Merry Beth Hovey mbhovey at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 11:47:13 CDT 2009

Hey everyone -
Don't miss your opportunity to drink fabulous wine and beer as well as eat appetizers from Wayzata restaurants - all for only $45! Even if you can't make the weekend racing, show off the club to your friends and family by encouraging them to come to our event. Hope to see you there!

MB Hovey

Only two weeks away! Don't miss this year's bigger and better event! More restaurants, more beer vendors, two tents of wine tasting! Last year's event SOLD OUT so order your tickets today!

WHEN:     Friday, June 12, 2009
Tickets are limited and available online at
www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

Enjoy Live Jazz Music by Elan

NEW! Custom wine charms available for purchase online or at the door.
$5 each or Set of 4 for $15.
Our Restaurant Sponsors and Tasting Menu
Menu:
Delicious Gazpacho.

Menu:
Steak Bites with Chipotle Ranch Sauce.   Menu:
Look for their Silent Auction food basket donation.
Menu:
Mediterranean dipping sauces with chips.   Menu:
Surprise desserts.

Menu:
500 Blue Point Oysters..   Menu:
Signature Salad.

Sponsoring our beverage vendors.

WYC in partnership with the ADA.
The Wayzata Yacht Club is proud of its long association with the American Diabetes Association.  During the nine years WYC has hosted the ADA regatta, more than 1/4 million dollars have been raised to benefit the programs of diabetes research, information services, advocacy services, and summer camps of the American Diabetes Association. For more information visit:

www.WineOnWayzataBay.com

Share the fun - invite your friends to join you!