[J22-Fleet 1] End of A-series party

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Jun 10 12:14:52 CDT 2009

Cheap and easy food (provided free) is 80% of getting a series party done right. These events shouldn't be a huge burden.

I love the jumpedy jump idea, but don't know how many kids will be there. Saturdays seem to have far more younglings. Gutter races are multi generational and could easily fill the remaining 20%.

dallas

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w    952-931-9108h