[J22-Fleet 1] End of A-series party

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 09:33:00 CDT 2009

John,

I don't know if it is too late to reserve the bouncy, but I can still try if you get back to me today.  Also, I can make up some flyers to hand out tonight to let people know that we ARE hosting the party.  If you have a menu figured out I can put that on the flyer too.  I just need to know before noon so I can have a chance to run to the copy store at lunch.

Attached is a 2 minute attempt at a flyer with cheesy clip art on MS powerpoint.  I can change it if you've got suggestions.

Mike