[J22-Fleet 1] Sailing Partner

Dave Breitner dbreitner at hatchagency.com
Mon May 4 20:28:48 CDT 2009

Dear J-22 Sailors,

I am looking for a competitive boat/program to partner with this summer.
Most of you know my experience and level of enthusiasm, but for those who do
not; I have raced J-22's and J-24's competitively for the last 20 years.

I am a little older now and have spent the last three years relaxing in
Florida, but just as serious about racing. I am looking to partner with a
competitive program to round out the races you are not sailing, and also
fill in when you can not race. I am most experienced driving the boat but
can do a pretty good job at trimming. I also have some other crew lined up
to help out.

I am willing to partner up with a program and share expenses. I will be
available from June 1st through Labor Day. Please call or e-mail if you have
questions or want to talk. I am really looking forward to sailing this year
on Minnetonka.

Yours Truly,

Dave Breitner

612-281-0224