[J22-Fleet 1] Annual Fleet Meeting 4-30 @ 700pm @ WYC

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Apr 9 13:59:58 CDT 2010

Hello J22 Fleet One,

A couple brief and important items to cover with everyone. Please read and respond as needed.

COOL
The Cool Cup is fast-approaching on May 1-2 and the NOR is now posted on the web site.  No pre-registration, BUT please e-mail Thorn Turner at jtturner12 at yahoo.com  saying that you plan to race. That way we can account for boats, brawts, and booze. Registration can happen on Friday night before the race or early on the morning of the race, please review the NOR's for specifics.
http://wyc.org/CoolRegatta/tabid/275/Default.aspx

ANNUAL FLEET MEETING
We will have our annual fleet meeting on April 30th at 7:00pm at WYC. This is a BYOB event, but we do have some pizza sponsors. It will be a short meeting, but it's an important one. We'll be doing fleet elections and have a discussion on the Fleet's not so great finances. It's important for you to attend this meeting. This is also a good time to speak up if you want to help make our fleet great, contact jtturner12 at yahoo.com with your ideas and suggestions.
http://wyc.org/Bylaws/tabid/274/Default.aspx

Thanks Everyone,
dallas