[J22-Fleet 1] Looking for an open boat position

Mike Schmid mikejschmid at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:22:44 CDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

I would like to reach out and see if anyone is in need of a crew member for
this upcoming Joe Cool regatta?  One of my college friends, Rachel Tayler,
who I have sailed with for a number of years, has moved up into the area.
She is in need of a boat to sail on.

She sailed the college circuit from 2002-2006. After college she has been
racing with thistles, highlanders, and lightnings around the country.
Because most of these fleets are predominate in the midwest and east coast,
she is looking for a more local boat. What better than a J22? She does have
some experience sailing on the J22!

While she does have knowledge driving a boat, majority of her time is spent
in the #3 position.  If you are interested, feel free to contact her at
taylor.rachel.57 at gmail.com. I believe she is also looking for a Saturday
and/or Sundays position.

See you at the lake,

--