[J22-Fleet 1] 20 Boats!

dallas johnson dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Fri Apr 30 10:04:47 CDT 2010

'Nuff said.

Dallas Johnson Marketing Services
952-935-3465w    952-931-9108h
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thorn Turner
  To: j22 at lists.wyc.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:43 PM
  Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] 20 Boats!

  Fleet 1,

  I ran into Roger Carlson at the club this afternoon who confirmed that he's sailing this weekend.  That is the 20th boat to be entered in the Cool Cup.

  We can do better... we still haven't heard from Hot Flash, Boogie, College Fund, Bandit, Defiance, De Stijl, Pegasus, Hurricane Bar & Grill, or any of the MYC boats - this could be over 10 additional boats on the line or an all time record!  Come out and play!  It's looking like a great weekend with good winds, Heineken and Cruzan rum sponsorship, and a great dinner on Saturday.

  Instead of a raffle, we're going to have a mini-silent auction with some great gear left over from years past including a beer fridge, set of new spinnaker sheets, winch handle pocket, and official Brenk Brothers weed stick.  All the gear will be on display beginning tomorrow.  Do yourself and the Fleet a favor and check it out.

  As a reminder, registration begins tomorrow at the club from 5:00 - 7:00 PM, followed by the Fleet meeting.  605 lbs. is the magic number, it hasn't changed.  Plan accordingly.  PLEASE try to get everything taken care before Saturday morning it will make everything much easier.

  Please let me know if any questions or concerns.  Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

  Thorn
  612-743-4929