[J22-Fleet 1] race and a grill TONIGHT

mssandj at aol.com mssandj at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 14:16:25 CDT 2010

#310 - out of MYC - is in desperate need of someone to jib the spin and look for wind shifts tonight.  Will buy you dinner at LHI after the race and drive you back up the hill at the end of the evening if you do not have a Deephaven parking sticker.  You would need to catch the MYC pontoon shuttle from the Park Ave parking lot to Bug Island by 5:30pm.  If you have no clue where LHI, Park Ave, and/or Bug Island are, but are still interested in sailing, email me your cell number and I will call with the details.
Wind/race/menu/sunset prospects for the evening are good to excellent.
Mark