[J22-Fleet 1] Stick Night at Bayside/Maynard's July 24th

Smith, Craig A Craig.A.Smith at honeywell.com
Tue Jul 20 11:51:32 CDT 2010

FYI - the Mediocritones will be playing classic rock at Bayside - the
destination for this Saturday's night crawl.

I understand Slow Dancing Dick Hanson will provide pre-cruise musical
entertainment at WYC so there'll be plenty of opportunities to show-off
those new dance moves you've been working on all winter.

Also of note - a Capri-25 Raft-up this Thursday evening after the T3
race.