[J22-Fleet 1] ADA Regattta

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 22:09:32 CDT 2010

Fleet 1,

As of yesterday there were only two boats signed up for this weekend's ADA regatta, Virago and SheMight.  Thank you ladies!

I signed up 1048 tonight which makes three.  It would be great to have more boats on the line, please consider putting a team together for this event.

If you can't sail, please sign up to pledge one of these boats.  Let's get every Fleet 1 member involved on some level.  Any amount is welcome!  Here's the link to make a pledge:

http://wineonwayzatabay.com/ADARegatta/tabid/439/Default.aspx (scroll down to the bottom).

Finally, I need to put a team together for this weekend, please let me know if you would be interested in sailing either day.

Thanks -

Thorn