[J22-Fleet 1] EverGreene Cup / Districts

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 18:48:07 CDT 2010

Fleet 1,

Okay - for everyone who's complained about the Rodneys on Sunday afternoons, the
PHRF boats in your way, catching J-24's, S2's grousing when your within 300
yards, etc... now's your chance.  We have the whole lake to ourselves this
weekend.

The NOR and Registration form are attached.  They will also be available at the
club on Friday evening and Saturday morning.  The weather's looking great so get
your team together and get out there!

Here's the current roster.  If you're not on the list and are planning on it,
please let me know.

114   Chris Nimmer
230 Formerly Texana Dallas Johnson
443 Rocket Dog John Dyer
444 Parr-Ley Craig Smith
486 en fuego Mike Miller
651 Shadowfax Judy Woellner
670 Bandit Chris MacKenzie
692 SheMIGHT MWST
699 Defiance Stephen Paidosh
820 Aquavit George Hansen
865   Rod Komis
881 Virago Sean/Nicolie Hendricksen
963 Virtual Reality Dave Brasch
1048 Speed Buggy Terry Foster
1209   Brent Petersen
1311 Norwegian Woody Jan-Petter Lovald
1313   Doug Mann
1543 Oranje John Peterson
1590 8 knot rule Mark Edelmann
19 boats total... we can easily get to 25.  If you can't sail please consider
loaning or chartering your boat it's a great way to get new people involved.  We
have a great dinner planned Saturday, with the rum bar thanks to Angela and
Klicker, mixers provided by Brasch (thank them Sunday morning!), and a pork
tenderloin dinner (hot dogs for the kids) thanks to Jill.  Lunch will also be
provided on Sunday.

For everyone who likes to save us some effort by weighing in at home and filling
in the results - thank you.  However, this is the District Championship and is
different from the Cool Cup which is basically a tune-up event.  All teams will
be weighed at registration and there will be no exceptions to class rules.
Crew substitutions will also need to be requested in advance, except in extreme
circumstances, and cannot significantly alter overall crew weight.

We could use some help on the committee boats both days as well as the usual
setting and cleaning up on Saturday.  Please let me know if you're available.

Game on -

Thorn