[J22-Fleet 1] Cool Cup Update

Mike Miller miller.m at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 27 10:11:02 CDT 2011

Saturday forecast is looking better at least in the wind and temperature department, but never trust a weatherman 3 days out!
Sunday could be interesting in the cold and wind department! Of course it is called the Ice Breaker!!
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?w0=t&w3=sfcwind&w3u=1&w4=sky&w5=pop&pqpfhr=6&AheadHour=71&Submit=Submit&FcstType=graphical&textField1=45.00314&textField2=-93.59000&site=all&unit=0&dd=0&bw=0
Can't wait to get on the water!
Mike