[J22-Fleet 1] Race Committee Volunteers Needed

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:44:16 CDT 2011

Regatta season is quickly approaching, and race committee volunteers are
needed. Please consider volunteering for another fleet's regatta so that we
can all enjoy a well-staffed race committee for our own event.

In addition to helping out, you are guaranteed to learn a few things about
racing that will help you improve your game.

*Volunteer Requirements:*

September 9, 10, 11 Catalina/Capri Championships
Jurisprudence + Mark Boat: Minimum of 3 volunteers

September 23, 24, 25: Sonar North Americans
4 Race committee boats: Minimum of 7 volunteers

October 1, 2: J22 Districts
Jurisprudence + Mark Boat: Minimum of 3 volunteers

October 8, 9: J24 U-Gotta Regatta
Jurisprudence + Mark Boat: Minimum of 3 volunteers

*Training:*
No experience is required. Blake and team will train volunteers as needed.

*Time:*
Arrive for skippers' meeting. Finish approximately 1 hour after the finish
of the final race.

*Items to Bring:*
Life jacket
Water
(lunch supplied by regatta?)

*Participation Points:*
Members who volunteer for an entire regatta would be eligible to receive one
participation point.

If you are available, please contact me as soon as possible.

*Whichever fleet provides the most volunteers wins!! Don't let your fleet be
the dud!*

--
Beth Frampton
beth.frampton at gmail.com