[J22-Fleet 1] Call for Fleet Volunteers - A Series Party on Sun (June 12)

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 09:51:05 CDT 2011

Hey, everyone,
Hopefully you've seen the note from Thorn and the flyers around the club about our fleet hosting Sunday's A Series Party June 12.

Jill is cooking and has a few volunteers from the Minnesota Women's Sailing Team and I am on bar duty and have a few volunteers there too.

If anyone is available to help with set up after the race and then most importantly - clean up after the party - please let me know.  Any and all help is appreciated!

To get everyone in the spirit(s) for J22 Worlds this fall in New Orleans we're going with a Cajun theme.  The Print Shop is donating hurricanes for our rum bar...big thank you to Jeff Hames!

Best regards,
Angela