[J22-Fleet 1] J22 989 Crew Needed

John Olson john at tiecoedi.com
Tue May 3 08:21:42 CDT 2011

Dave Breitner and I will be racing 989 on Thursday nights at WYC. I appears as though my wife has signed up for a cooking class on Thursday nights so we need a 3rd.

We need crew for the G series and perhaps some more.

Experience on the bow preferred.

If you are interested or know of some one that would be interested, please let me know.

We should have fun.

Thanks

Ole

John Olson.