[J22-Fleet 1] Looking for a boat - Match Racing Monday

Matt Carlson code08 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:26:35 CDT 2011

Are any of you looking for a regular crew member for match racing nights? I
have one year of experience (mainly on S2 7.9s) under my belt and am hoping
to further my understanding of rules by participating in match racing. I'm a
competent sail trimmer and sure-footed bowman, I'd also like to learn how to
be at the helm but I understand match racing probably isn't the place to
learn that. At 21 years old I have the agility and energy to do almost
anything you need on the boat and at 170lbs I weigh enough to keep the boat
flat without putting you over the limit. I'm a fairly easy going person who
can think on his feet which means I can handle the stressful situations
often presented to sailors during races. Also I don't drink so I will never
cost you any beer! If you are interested in having me as one of your crew
email or call me.

Matt Carlson
code08 at gmail.com
612-669-0783