[J22-Fleet 1] Cool Cup Next Weekend!

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 17:31:56 CDT 2012

Fleet 1,

The start to the season is only a little over a week away.  Time to splash the boat, put a team together and come on out!

The NOR is posted at the club and on the Fleet website (the listserv doesn't like it when I attach things).  SIs will be given out at registration.  The paypal link is also active, just click here:  http://wyc.org/j22/ShoppingCart.aspx

The sooner we can get an accurate participation count the better, so if each boat could respond to this with a yes / no / maybe that would be a big help.  Crew substitutions are generally ok if it gets you out there, just let me know in advance (now is not too soon...)

The format will be pretty much the same as in year's past, we'll be open for registration on Friday afternoon as well as Saturday morning, and will again have a great dinner and rum bar after racing on Saturday.

As always we can use volunteers both on and off the water, please let me know your availability and what you can help with.

See you on the water -

Thorn