[J22-Fleet 1] Parrrley needs Crew Andrew Kerr Clinic - Saturday Only

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:13:31 CDT 2012

Parrrley is participating in the Andrew Kerr clinic August 18 & 19.
Our crew is unavailable on Saturday and we are looking for someone to
take her place. If you are interested in doing foredeck on Saturday,
please contact Craig or me.

Schedule:
Friday 17th:  6pm Social on J24 Island by A DOCKS. (FREE BEER!)
(please be cognisant of the fact there will be a wedding at the club,
Please do not walk through their event!)
Andrew Kerr will go over:
•	Weekends Agenda
•	Goal setting
•	Q&A

Saturday 18th: 9:00am Meeting at the club:
•	Short Video with discussion
•	Q&A

11:00-4:30 On Water Training: (Wayzata Bay)
•	Boat Handling
•	boat speed
•	Mark rounding

** Pack a lunch we are not getting off the water!!!
5:45-6:45 Beverages and recap of the day.. Video, white board, etc.
(at the CLUB)
7:00pm Dinner At the Club!! (Jill Turner will be preparing the food!)

--
Beth Frampton
beth.frampton at gmail.com