[J22-Fleet 1] IT'S ALMOST HERE!! C-DOCK JIMMY BUFFETT TOUR PARTY IS THIS SUNDAY!!

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 19:11:22 CDT 2012

 BIG REMINDER: “The C Dock’s Jimmy Buffett Tour” on August 19th
The party is this Sunday at 3:30 p.m., right after the racce so get ready to have the an awesome time at C-Dock.

Come and party like the Parrothead you know you are, as we celebrate the music, food and lifestyle of Jimmy Buffett.

Capri boats will be decorated with a favorite Buffett song. The cuisine will be as only Jimmy Buffett himself would have it..... excellent!

The Capri fleet will be providing “Cheeseburgers in Paradise”, French fried potato chips & big kosher pickles.” Like last year, we ask all participating boats to bring a side dish to share, but unlike last year, each boat will serve the food from their boat along with beverages for our guests walking the dock.

Attire is tropical shirts, kaki shorts/skirts and most definitely don't forget your flip flops! Hate for you to step on a pop top. We promise surprises the day of the party to the best represented Capri boat of their selected song!

So come one and come all…let’s get excited because it's going to be 5 O'CLOCK everywhere this Sunday!

So don't waste away in Margaritaville and stare into the bottom of your glass because we can fill it up with that crazy concoction that will help you hang on.

Can't wait to see you at the C Dock party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capri Social Committee
Kathy Wright CC John Speltz Karen Maestoso