[J22-Fleet 1] WYC member Jenny to speak at Boat Show

Jenny Sutton suttonjennym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:58:14 CST 2012

J22 friends - What a fun opportunity we have, to share our story at the
Minneapolis Boat Show -
This weekend -  Pass this on!
Our presentation is tomorrow FRI Jan 20 @ 5pm and SAT Jan 21 @ 1pm. Stop by
and see our photos of turquoise waters, beaches, sharks and spear fishing,
and hear fun stories on what's it like to live on a boat in the Bahamas.
Stop by and say Hi!  Our presentation is "Planning a Sabbatical Cruise to
the Bahamas".

Bring the family - kids can make boats, meet Pirates from the Whydah
(they'll be at the Science Museum in Feb), meet SpongeBob 12-3pm and test
YOUR skills in the 'Ride the Waves' pool.   Details on the Highlights tab
of the show website.

Seminars:
http://www.minneapolisboatshow.com/attendees/features/seminars.aspx

Our website Sutton Sailing Story
http://www.clearboxsolutions.com/sail/

Pass this on!

Tickets $10 adult, or 2 for $15 if you buy online for the BEST deal. Kids
15 under free.
Jenny Child Sutton