[J22-Fleet 1] A Series Party; Co-sponsored by the J22 and J24 fleets

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Sat Jun 9 19:30:36 CDT 2012

The A series party is after the races on Sunday, June 17.  Matt Crump from
the J/24 fleet developed a concept for the party – cold salads and assorted
artesian bread with gorgonzola crumbles and shredded parmesan topping.
Grilled chicken satay is also on the menu.  See below and attached.

Sign up to bring a cold salad here
<http://www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=LYEF5921>
http://www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=LYEF5921.  If you have a special
recipe that isn’t on the list, feel free to bring it.  Pick something close
on the list – it’ll give you a chance to right in something different.

We already have a several people that have signed up to bring salads, set
up, attend bar and provide grilled  chicken satay.  We need more volunteers
to bring salads.  We also need 3 people for the cleanup crew.

Since it is also Father’s day, this is perfect, something light and fairly
easy.   Thank you in advance for volunteering!

Holly Jo

A Series Party
Co-sponsored by the J22 and J24 fleets

Sunday, June 17 after the races

Concept: 12-14 Cold Salads served with assorted sliced Artesian Breads with
Gorgonzola crumbles and shredded Parmesan topping

Volunteers to make approximately1 ½- 2 gallons of the following salads. (in
two serving bowls)