[J22-Fleet 1] Bob Slocum Memorial

Shellie Irwin tonkacshel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 11:03:03 CDT 2013

Greetings -

This Saturday at 3:30 pm is a Memorial for our beloved Bob Slocum. As many of you know he was our WYC Commodore Twice and was a Principal and one of the first of J22 Fleet #1.

The Memorial is at Wayzata Community Church, 125 Wayzata Blvd East. Saturday April 6th at 3:30 pm.

Memorials are requested to be sent to both Wayzata Sailing Foundation and/or Minnetonka Yacht Club Foundation.

Lets make this a well attended sendoff to a great friend of Sailing and Lake Minnetonka.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/startribune/obituary.aspx?n=robert-earl-slocum&pid=163439789#fbLoggedOut

Shellie Irwin Sullivan
Q:952-270-4374