[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet Meeting and Cool Cup

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 18:15:57 CDT 2013

Hi, Thorn,
The official schedule came out and differs from your message. It shows Cool Cup as May 11 & 12 - Mother's Day Weekend AND the First Champ Race at 2pm on Sunday.

Which is correct?

If we are forced to move to May 11 & 12 is the fleet agreeing to take that Champ race out of the running or only those willing to race back to back all day Sat / Sun going to be in consideration based on what happened to our schedule?

Or is this all for the new captain if that's officially Mike?

Please let us know.  Folks are trying to plan.

Regards,
Angela