[J22-Fleet 1] Fw: 2013 WYC Race Schedule Has Changed: See Link below

Dave Brasch dbrasch at comcast.net
Mon Apr 22 07:20:06 CDT 2013

Works for me as well.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Msbowers_55431
  To: Thorn Turner ; j22 at lists.wyc.org
  Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [J22-Fleet 1] Fw: 2013 WYC Race Schedule Has Changed: See Link below

  Sounds like a great idea.

  Thorn Turner <jtturner12 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Fleet 1,

  This does not change the revised Cool Cup dates of 5/11 and 12 so please plan on that.

  I've received a couple of requests to make this a one-day event (Saturday only) due to Mother's Day.  I'm inclined to go with that to help participation, with the caveat that we'll sail Sunday morning if we have less than three races in.  Everyone ok with that?

  Thorn