[J22-Fleet 1] Cool Cup

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 19:44:32 CDT 2013

Fleet 1,

Who's in for May 11?  Only major change this year is this will be a one day event so you can show your mom some love on Sunday.  I'll send the NOR and registration to the boat owners list, the Listserv doesn't like attachments.

Because of this, the entry fee has been lowered to $75, and the "all in" fee lowered to $175.  You can pay online at the following link:  http://wyc.org/j22/ShoppingCart.aspx

One day, four races, the lake to ourselves, dinner, keg courtesy of Excelsior brewing, (what's left of) the rum bar, chair massages courtesy of Dr. Lori, and some great awards from Boathouse Bags.  Make it happen!

Please respond to me with your intentions so we can plan accordingly:  In, Out, or On the Fence is all I need.

Fleet dues are also now due.  Not required unless you want to be scored at WYC. You can pay online, by check at the regatta or mail it to me at 6175 Deer Ridge, Shorewood, MN 55331.  You will not be scored retroactively if not paid.

Give me a shout if any questions.

Thorn
612-743-4929