[J22-Fleet 1] J22/J24 Sailing Clinic with Andrew Kerr - PLEASE RESPOND

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:08:20 CST 2013

We are considering another J22/J24 two-day sailing clinic with Andrew Kerr
this summer if there is enough interest.
Dates: August 17 & 18
Cost: The 2012 cost per boat was $240 but may be different in 2013.
Agenda: The agenda had brief discussions in the morning, then on-the-water
clinics for the remainder of the day (with lunch on the water).

Parrrley participated in the clinic last year, and we though it was well
worth the time and money.

*Please let me know ASAP whether or not you would be interested in bringing
your boat and participating in this clinic. *(You don't need to commit at
this time, we just need to know if there is enough interest to proceed with
plans. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or want to
discuss.

Hope to see you tonight at the WYC Winter Rules Seminar with Bruce
Martinson and Kevin Kenny.
*
*
Regards,