[J22-Fleet 1] Cool Cup/Rumble in the Bay June 9th NOR

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 07:45:52 CDT 2013

J22 Fleet 1,

Mother nature may throw us curve balls, but she can't keep us out of the batter's box.  We are going to hold the Cool Cup in conjunction with our previously scheduled Rumble in the Bay on June 9th.

The committee is already paid for, the date is clear, and the bay will be all ours.

The races will be on the shorter side (W2, modified W2 1/2, etc.) so we'll shoot for doing lots of them.

No additional fees are required.  Just make sure your fleet dues ($50) are up to date.

Any questions, please contact me:  msbowers at alum.mit.edu or 952-200-8094.

Thanks,
Mike