[J22-Fleet 1] Cool Cup/Rumble in the Bay June 9th NOR

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 16:29:08 CDT 2013

Hi again,

John brought up a significant point.

I failed to mention in my NOR or email that there would not be any Combined Champ Series race for the date of June 9th.  This was the consensus of the group that assembled the night of the party for the original Cool Cup in early May.

The plan for food is to bring your own.  We'll probably have a short on the water break at the discression of the RC.  There is no entry fee, so to run a cost neutral event the amenities will be in accordance.

Mike