[J22-Fleet 1] Fw: Re: [J24 ListSrv] A series party update

tonkacshel tonkacshel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 19:12:53 CDT 2013

Let me know what you all decide.

Thank you

Shellie

-------- Original message --------
From: "Carmen "CC" Velarde" <navytartan at yahoo.com>
To: J22 WYC <j22 at lists.wyc.org>
Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] Fw: Re: [J24 ListSrv]  A series party update

--- On Sat, 6/8/13, Carmen "CC" Velarde <navytartan at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Carmen "CC" Velarde <navytartan at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [J24 ListSrv] [J22-Fleet 1] A series party update
To: "J24" <J24 at lists.wyc.org>, "Wayne E Bren" <wbren at comcast.net>
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 10:54 AM

This is all very good and good idea.

I only see one problem.  Some people go to church prior to the race and will either not make it  for the brunch or will arrive late and only have 20 minutes, at best, to partake in the event.

This is why we typically have these events after the race; that way everyone is there and be part of the party.  So perhaps a luncheon might be best.

Just a thought you may wish to consider.
CC