[J22-Fleet 1] Thanks for Your Efforts This Weekend

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 10:54:02 CDT 2013

Thanks Mike for hosting an exciting day of racing.  Thanks to the competitors for coming out to race in the clouds. Thanks to Matt and Roy for having me out on H.K. Phooey, it always feels good to improve throughout the day.

I was impressed with the dinghy style sailing; everyone on the line at the starts and soon battling inches for buoy room. Of WYC's quiver, the J/22 is ideally suited for the bay (flat water, short legs, variable wind).

A great fleet of really smart competitors with very solid teams.  I hope anyone who could not be there puts the next two on their calendar for this is a special new event that really should not be missed.

July 14 10am
Aug. 11 10am

Sean