[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet Meeting and Cool Cup

Thorn Turner jtturner12 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 20:18:43 CDT 2013

Fleet 1,

I'm a little late checking in here, hard to think about sailing in a few weeks after blowing out my driveway (again) and looking at lows in the single digits all week.  Great for the snowkiters and skiers, but it will warm up, the ice will melt and we'll be sailing before we know it.  Trust me.  (I think).

I'd like to schedule a Fleet meeting / social at some point in April, so am looking at either Friday or Saturday, April 6-7, or 13-14.  The Cool Cup is the 27th and 28th so probably doesn't make much sense to meet the weekend prior.  Start making plans now, let's get as many boats on the line as we can!  NOR to follow shortly.  Lots more to talk about we can cover it when we meet.  In the meantime there are some great dryland clinics and a new schedule format, see http://www.wyc.org/ for details.

See you on the ice, I mean water.

Thorn