[J22-Fleet 1] Learn to Sail Training Tomorrow – NEED HELP

Bert Foster Bert at apexq.com
Fri May 10 16:04:36 CDT 2013

Let's see how the conditions are in the morning. Most of these people have never been on a racing sailboat and I'm concerned that we might scare the heck out of them. There may be a few people there who are experienced racing sailors from out East who are properly dressed and want to go out in the extreme conditions.

Bert Foster

RC Chair WYC

H 952-473-2240

C 612-281-9999