[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Fleet Updates

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 22:05:35 CDT 2013

Fleet dues:  If you haven't already paid Thorn (or have a check in the mail) you can give me a check tomorrow before racing.  J22 963, come find us on A dock.  $50 for fleet dues, or $125 for fleet dues and pre-payment of districts.  The fee for districts will be $100, so you can save $25 by paying now.  Boats that have not paid fleet dues will not receive a score.  This is NOT retroactive.

This coming weekend:  MYC has canceled racing this weekend.  So there will be no option to race the combined champ series races #1 and #2.  So join us for the clinic.  I'll be participating in the clinic and hope to see a lot of boats out there.  There will be WYC Champ race #1 on Sunday.  Check the schedule.

Cool Cup:  Will be held during the scheduled Rumble in the Bay on June 9th.  Stay tuned for NOR.  There will not be any additional fees for the regatta, but likewise there will also not be any keeper trophies.  There will be free beer at the club after sailing :)

That's all for now.

See you all tomorrow night to kick off the racing season.

Mike