[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Trophies

Angela Johnson angldjhnsn at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 13:52:41 CST 2013

Hi, J22 Fleet,
Today I was one of the volunteers from our fleet along with Craig & Beth of #444 who delivered all glassware, trophies, etc. and setup for the banquet.

Only 1 J22 trophy was present.

One.  Paled in comparison to other fleets getting 'er done.

For your convenience, I've pasted the info that was in the WYC newsletter awhile back below.

If you are going to the banquet - hopefully you are bringing the engraved trophy along to pass on.

If you are not going to the banquet - please plan on dropping off any applicable trophies to the club.

Best regards,
Angela

Drop Off Your Polished, Engraved Trophies by November 7
Please return your trophy polished and engraved so the next sailor can enjoy it. Engraving is done at no charge to you:
Minnesota Trophies & Gifts
1814 Main Street
Hopkins, MN 55343-7413
952-933-1596