[J22-Fleet 1] [Sonar] [Capri25] Oct. 19 Night Crawl POSSIBLY NOT CANCELLED

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 19:10:50 CDT 2013

Refer to the email trail please.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:07 PM, "Carmen "CC" Velarde" <navytartan at yahoo.com> wrote:

You are most welcome, Teri.

Dan - Is that help set up the beer or help drink it???  LOL

Unfortunately there isn't enough time to pull something together at this late date.  I guess if the weather is nice, let's all just show up at WYC and have a pot luck (bring something to grill and a side dish to share).  Those who show up great, and those who don't no big deal.

Let's leave it at that and not barrage people with this email.

CC