[J22-Fleet 1] Frostbight 2013!

Hansen Lars lars at larshansenphoto.com
Wed Oct 23 15:53:59 CDT 2013

Who's in?

The last race of 2013 the "Frostbight" is Saturday morning at 10 am. I see lots of boats still at the club. Lets get as many boats as possible out on the line.
This would be a great time to mix up the crews a little. I don't think any of the boats that went to Worlds went back in the water so there are a bunch of sailors to choose from.
Put together your best grew and get out there.
I'll be there with a team.
Lets have some fun, the forecast is sunny, highs in the mid 40's and NW west winds.
Come on down!
Lars