[J22-Fleet 1] District Champs, Sept 14th and 15th Role call

Peter McHenry yrnehcmretep at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 15:56:51 CDT 2013

J22 390 can not.

No crew with the schedule change.

________________________________
 From: Michael Bowers <msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com>
To: WYC List Server <j22 at lists.wyc.org>
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 11:26 PM
Subject: [J22-Fleet 1] District Champs, Sept 14th and 15th Role call

For party planning purposes, please let me know if your boat is attending, yes, maybe or no.

We have a full staff of the best Race Committee on the planet, so we should expect excellent on water racing.

I'll send out a full NOR shortly, but for now plan on a 9am skipper's meeting on Saturday morning.  Provided there is good wind, we'll start on the main lake at 10 am.  Between Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 10-12 noon well try to get in 6 good races.  Depending on the forecast, I want to stay flexible on the # of races we try to get in each day.  However, we wouldn't do more than 5 in one day.

I'm planning a full dinner w/ beverages on Saturday and we have really nice gear bags as trophies after the racing.

Michael Bowers