[J22-Fleet 1] RSVP -- WYC J22 Preseason party at Millers

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Wed Apr 2 16:46:36 CDT 2014

Mike:

I will be there and have a 50/50 chance of Charles being in town. He's been traveling for business in Utah and may be there until the end of April. So we'll see. In case they don't RSVP, Kathleen Cahill, Danielle and Andy Marsten are also coming. I suspect that Danielle will have a date. Not sure on the other two. Thank you and your lovely wife for offering your home up for this. It'll be fun.

Holly Jo