[J22-Fleet 1] Dave Cool Regatta 2015

Mike Miller miller.m at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 18 15:34:09 CDT 2014

I feel confident based on the forecast that the main lake will be ice free by the 26th of April, so a week to splash and ready to sail by May 3 is doable!
En Fuego would prefer to sail the scheduled weekend of May 3-4.

Remember we are hosting a spring preseason party at our home for the J22 Fleet on Sunday April 27 from 4-9 PM. So far I have RSVP's for 35!
Mike Miller

Sent from my iPad