[J22-Fleet 1] Role call...Cool Cup

Michael Bowers msbowers_55431 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 10:20:26 CDT 2014

I would like to get food arranged for the regatta...I discoverd a really good mexican kitchen in Richfield and I am planning to get fixings for a burrito bar.

If you are planning to attend the regatta or come down for the dinner (I'll need $9 per person for extra dinners), please let me know so I can order the right amount of food.

If you are not sailing and would like to get on the water to take pictures, witness some fun racing and learn about race management, please contact me and I will put you in contact with our PRO.  We will be providing lunch and dinner to our race officers free of charge.

Think warm weather and 12mph breeze...I'm sure with all of that positive mental attitude we can affect the weather.

Finally, a hearty thanks to Mike and Judy Miller for hosting a wonderful party last night.  I'm sure the power outage was not staged to get us all out of their house at the end of the evening ;).

Mike