[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Spinnaker for Sale (asking $550)

Joshua Bone joshuambone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:44:44 CDT 2014

WYC J22 Sailors,

It's basically a new UK (Pedro/Texas) J22 kite. It was brand new it what
was 1993 (based on the stamp). I've had it sitting in my office for a year.
Never unrolled it. A buddy gave it to me as payment for boat work I did for
him. He said he used it once, then sold his 22 a few weeks later and kept
the kite indoors in an air conditioned home. It is white with a red Texas
Longhorn logo in the middle of it. Its extra crispy and I know sails. Brand
new today these kites are 1300 bucks. Its older design so I'll cut the
price down by half. Then I'll take another 100 off for having to look at
that logo. so 550 would be an incredibly fair price. There are a couple of
dirt stains on it but I am pretty sure they would wipe clean, hardly
noticeable.

It's got a royalty tag, so it's legal. If it doesn't sell soon I may donate
it to Wine on Wayzata auction.

Open to offers.

joshuambone at gmail.com
--