[J22-Fleet 1] Sunday racing starts at 10:30

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 19:54:26 CDT 2014

The original schedule was for the C series to be sailed in conjunction with
MYC, however it looks like the schedule now shows this Sunday being an
early start.

I hope you all checked the schedule earlier in the week.

I'll check with the RC to have our rumble moved up to an 11 am start from
the currently scheduled 1pm.  My original plan was to help support the
opening weekend of the morning races by doing both the morning races and
our rumble.  Since that is no longer the situation, we'll just take care of
our own interests.

Mike