[J22-Fleet 1] Going away party and August Rumble

Danielle.Lindeman Danielle.Lindeman at target.com
Wed Aug 6 08:38:30 CDT 2014

For those not attending the rumble, there is also a joint MYC/WYC After Race Social on Light House island following the morning races.  Everyone is welcome to attend the two club mingle.  Both MYC and WYC Commodores will be serving up hamburgers, chips and beer.  It is a free social starting around noon.