[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Rumble - Need your feedback and THANK YOU VERITAS MARKETING!

Sue VanGrevenhof sue.vangrevenhof at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:08:13 CDT 2014

Fleet 1,
Thanks to all who made this happen!!!  It was fantastic and so good to
learn new things and be reminded of things I forgot about...  Every skipper
has a different style and expertise --- rotating them throughout the day
was a great idea!  I would definitely sign up for this again!!!
 (Unfortunately I missed the chalk talks due to commitments, but heard they
were great too!).

Again, thanks!!!
Sue
Sue VanGrevenhof