[J22-Fleet 1] Quantum Sails J22 Fall Discount

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 22:21:50 CDT 2014

Hello Fleet 1 - ers!  Quantum's 15% fall discount is upon us.  Now is the time to buy from Terry Flynn.  He's been committed to the J22 Class and Fleet #1 for years, including coming to our Rumble this past summer.

Quantum Spinnaker
I prefer the Quantum spinnaker.  It is fast and friendly.  Years ago I wondered what that meant.  Was it marketing 'fluff' or real.
	* "fast" - I've sailed a J22 since 1985.  Always been able to compete with (and sometimes even faster than) the pros and rock stars with our Quantum spinnaker.  With regard to design shape, I think the Quantum spinnaker design is better suited for downwind - the windward leeward courses we sail for our regattas, sunset series and champ series.  (And, as much as many of you know how much I 'hate' reaching, no problems there either.)
	* "friendly" - Ordinarily I have multiple things on my plate - spinnaker trim, tactics and organizing the middle of the boat for the next rounding.  I think the shape of the chute (esp. big shoulders) permits me to look away more.

That's what 'fast' and 'friendly' means to me and why I prefer the Quantum spinnaker.

J22 Quantum Sails Fall Discount
Fall One Design Special—Save 15% plus FREE Shipping. Details:Payment in full is required at time of order. Offer applies only to in-shore one design sails sold in the U.S. Free standard shipping in the continental US only on orders placed before November 1, 2014. Call Terry Flynn for details and ordering:
Terry Flynn
>phone: 281.474.4168
>tflynn at quantumsails.com

P.S. - Why do I send this email?  I am not a Quantum rep and I get no spiff.  Through competing in the J22 over the years, Terry has become a good friend and I believe we should support the people who support Fleet #1.

Sincerely,

Kevin

Kevin Kenny
kevinpkenny at yahoo.com