[J22-Fleet 1] Still looking for volunteers to go on RC boat and Dinner

Michael Bowers msbowers55439 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 22:24:16 CDT 2014

J22 Fleet 1,

If anyone has a significant other or friend that would like to spend a
beautiful day or two on Lake Minnetonka (seriously, look at the weather
forecast...it doesn't get better), please send them my way.  Jarod and
Blake love having extra hands.

Also, I'm sure Jill could use help with setup and food prep.  I'm not
asking for volunteers for cleanup...the sailors *will* take care of that.
Right?

I've seen a few pleas for crew...I hope you've all filled your spots.  If
not, please let me know and I may be able to give you a few more names to
try.

We're going to have a good turnout, so please stop by Friday evening after
5pm to register.  It will save time on Saturday morning.

Boats that I've heard from that are for sure sailing are:  College Fund, En
Fuego, 865, 1209, 963, Moxxie, Olie, Chilly Willy, Seanman, 444, Done Deal,
1481, 810

If we throw in a few more regulars like HK Phooey, Shadowfax, Hot Flash,
Dakota, Defiance and one mystery guest (I'll give you a hint, he's a past
commodore and is named after a state capitol) there is a strong possibility
for 19 boats.  If I failed to mention your boat in the above list, prove me
wrong and come out and play.  This will likely be the biggest J22 regatta
we've had since the NA's in 2006.  I'll give all the credit to the weather
though.

Mike