[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: 2015 J22 North American Championship registration is open

Kevin Schaefer kevinschaefer0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:51:15 CDT 2015

Hello all,
I am Crew looking for a ride for North Americans. It just so turns out that
I need to be in Houston the weekend after NAs for a job. I am an
experienced trimmer and foredecker with most of my experience on a J22 with
Dallas Johnson. If you would like to know more please email or call.

Kevin Schaefer
857-753-1456