[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet 1 update from Anual Meeting

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 16:18:14 CDT 2015

On behalf of the J/24's I'd like to thank Mike and J-22 Fleet #1 for inviting us to join in on this auspicious event, I suspect it will be a natural fit. Personally I have spent many years racing and socializing in each fleet, both of which I have thoroughly enjoyed.  If the rest of the fleet feels as I do then we are psyched to start off the season with a joint regatta, particularly one in honor of a good friends dad I met, non sailing related, after moving here in the mid 80's.
Some teams didn't get the invite in time to be available, but I suspect we can field about 10 teams or so.  The 24's are gung-ho at racing, playing and volunteering so be sure and let me know how we can help.
Cheers,
Sean