[J22-Fleet 1] Any boats for sale?

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 23:37:08 CST 2015

Jon,

Web site shows there are 4 J22s on St. Croix.  Are you looking to grow the J22 fleet on St. Croix or join WYC Fleet #1?

In any event, we welcome any and all St. Croix J22s to join us at WYC.  For 2015, we have 2 weekend regattas: the J22 Icebreaker Regatta (currently scheduled for May 16 & 17) and J22 District Championship Regatta (currently scheduled for October 10 & 11).  Final dates for these regattas should be published on WYC.org in the next month or so.  And we have a permanent crane that can be used at any time to put the boats in and out.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Kevin Kennykevinpkenny at yahoo.com