[J22-Fleet 1] Missing tiller extension

Shellie Sullivan tonkacshel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 20:42:07 CDT 2015

In my humble opinion it was always kids back in the day looking for booze. Perhaps with a crew membership/new family membership WYC requires a signed code of conduct with consequences for violating US Sailing by laws re; ethics and code of conduct expected by WYC and US Sailing. It's a start. Violate and you are expelled. Tough love, yes, club safety priority number one.

Respectfully,

Shellie Sullivan (Irwin)